Urdang International Consultancy
Since 1970, Urdang Academy has been at the forefront of education for the performing arts, we are able to provide advice and support to your organisation, whether you are an organisation currently offering a performing arts course or an organisation wanting to commence education within the performing arts. Urdang International provides a consultancy service in a range of disciplines, providing guidance, professional advice, and support you through the process be it: setting up and streamlining existing/new systems, infrastructure and/or setting up and enhancing your curriculum.
With our global network and extensive first-hand experience in first class education, we are best placed to help you achieve results for your organisation in a very competitive market place.
- UK experts/consultants to deliver knowledge/methods to international institutions
- International professionals visiting the UK for practice and research
We are able to provide professional advice on:
- Developing Business Plans
- Teaching methods
- Course design and accreditation
- Curriculum / Course structure and content
- Academic accreditation
- Teacher training
- Audience development
- Planning, budgeting and delivering productions
- Creative and technical education and know-how
Let us and our team identify your needs and assess the strengths and weaknesses of your organisation, to deliver systems and infrastructure to take you to the next level.
The Old Finsbury Town Hall
London, EC1R 4RP
+44 (0)20 7713 7710
Urdang International Ltd
Registered at Companies House (06353918)